Friday, October 8, 2010

Mysote Malligae.affair.adult.move

To Bring You My Love

I was born in the desert I been down for years

Jesus, come closer
I think my time is near ...


I met for the first time one evening in February 1995. It was not by chance that night I was there for her to VOX. His music, dark as night, was a sum of grunge, punk and blues. I had discovered the autumn before, I had gone ahead and had remained there.

Then the girl with a excessive make-up, advancing uncertain high heels in order to be sexy when he came on stage also took away my soul.

the first riff of his Stratocaster became forever in the most beautiful creature that you could wish for.

One day I read that Nick Cave said that she was the woman with the coldest hands and lips that he had known the hottest . Well, even though I never got to test it I find no better definition to describe the feeling I have every time in listening.

PJ Harvey, the woman who more than anyone deserves to be written with a capital today, to paraphrase Nanni Moretti, has become a wonderful forty.


0 comments:

Post a Comment