Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wwe Create Your Own Belt



Hello friends,
return to writing on my blog after a difficult period. I do not run 10 days from now and in the meantime I have done many things: magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, spoke with the orthopedic physical therapist and finally the response was unanimous: stay put. But first things first, it all began back in time, namely in March, the Wednesday before the Treviso Marathon, working I've got a little tear (highlighted by ultrasonography), instead of taking a period of stop to recover, I've always raced and appeal, even if they experience pain, but it was eventually made to pay. I have tendinitis very extensive, even on the crown of the tibia is inflamed and there is more of the payment in the popliteal area (known to the body fat of synovial Hoffa). The orthopedic doctor as very good and a great sportsman, he suggested (strongly) rest, no running for at least a month, and laser Tecartherapy. In a word: goodbye Venice. With great regret, it will run the marathon.
After 4 days of therapy (laser and Tecar and rest) my leg seems to already feeling the benefits, the pain is gone and I feel even in the lightest movements, inside of me I have a volcano in eruption, however, but I absolutely do not fall into temptation, I must be stopped, at least another 10 days, then with the doctor, I will assess the possibility of return (very) gradually running.
That's all, hello guys, I wish you good health and running for me. For those who go to Venice, my thoughts will be particularly close friends runners.
Hello
Norge / Fausto

0 comments:

Post a Comment