Sunday, February 20, 2011

Does Belladonna Have Herpes

Verona Marathon

Verona Verona ... that is beautiful. Yesterday was just a pleasant day, ideal for travel. It was not cold, cold, and aside from some sudden gust of wind, the weather was perfect for us runners. There was a lot of people, but really so much, I have during the half-marathon and the first 3, 4 km has been hard to find the right path and pace, then over the kilometers went far better.
The route is beautiful, but is certainly not ideal for a good time, too many curves, changes of direction, and insidious salitine Add to this, even the cobblestones, but I wrote before, Verona is a truly beautiful city and worth looking up and enjoy the view.
My race was good until the 16th km, as I supposed, then I had a terrible fall to 3 km long, and finally the 19th to the end, I recovered and I still love the course. 34'18''one final time. Unfortunately the long period of sleep (9 days) for the flu, did not allow me to train as I should have and wanted, but I'm not angry, I did a fairly good time and truly up to above the 16th km I rode in a good thrust with an average rate of 4'20''. I knew that I could not get through with that step, but this race in Verona is just a small piece of my program, I'm "working" for the marathon of Padua that I hope you give me some satisfaction at the level of last time trial. I forgot to tell you that I ran with Matt, my friend of many training sessions, he ended up in a 32 'but could do better, I waited until the 18th km, then I insisted it was a place of his race.
Hello guys and good race at all.
Fausto / Norge

0 comments:

Post a Comment