Friday, August 27, 2010

How To Use A Email Spider

September morn ... we did not

Guys, do not we have this week ... I just can not do anything of what I had in the program, the you might be summarized as follows: a few miles and heavy legs.
Yesterday I even missed training because of a new pain (but you always have to live with the aches and pains?) the top of the left buttock. Today, after a nice warm made with light stretching and stretching exercises, 5'00''birth plan to correct the first km, the second 4'56'', 4'50''on the third. The feelings are quite good, but the heat starts to bite, I forgot to tell you that I go daily at 13:00 , both in summer and winter, I can only go out at that hour. The sky was overcast, but the heat ... that there was and still, in fact, the fourth kilometer seemed to me that someone had put a backpack on the back of 30 kg, control the Garmin, I'm going at 4'34'', which is why all this effort, I sped up too and I'm struggling like "na beast", I must fall ... and in fact I fell, and in bad ... now around 5'15''. Blessed Mama, what a mess. Arriving finally at the fountain, I drink, I feel a ciofeche, a squeezed lemon, plus start to hurt the buttock. I decide to do more stretching. Allotment after 10 minutes of sleep, finally arrive home exhausted.

Training: 10 miles, average pace 4'52''
Sensations: nerissimeeeeeeee

Sunday I it is 25 km ... hopefully good.

PS only two weeks ago, the same climatic conditions, they turned around 10 km in 45'40''


0 comments:

Post a Comment