Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How To Build Canoe Stabilizers



September, time passes and the marathon approaches. I'll be ready? Beginning with the paranoia already, though there are still two months to the Venice Marathon. The important thing is that the heat seems definitely finished, I speak the AFA, the nightmare of us runners, and even the annoying torment / pain in the buttocks, at least this week, he has not been felt. A benefit was the speed now, I have the leg more responsive and cool, a few km in less certainly helped me. Today I have to play a session of intervals: 4 and 5 x 2000 if I can recover 3'30''to 4'10''. Sunday I had to do a 25 km long at variable rates (15 km to 10 km in 4'40''and 4'20'') but in the end I've made only 21 (10 km and 11 km in 4'48'' at 4'16''). I got up at 5.30 am, 6.00 am I was in the street, at 7:45 I was already home, shower and then I went with my family in the march of Longwood, Alvin, I knew it, up and down the hills. We did 13 km along, but not running a good pace. So a beautiful Sunday.
Well it's all from Vicenza, crossing the finish line in the study. Hello Guys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment