Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Church Street Station Orlando New Years

Burn Before Reading "Sorry if you do not shake my hand .."

The dogmas imposed by religions are not always devoid of meaning or practical value. For example, I remember reading somewhere that Muslims are obliged to always eat with your right hand because the left is reserved for personal hygiene: sgrullarsi the bird, ass and other stuff like that.

Now, I am not precepts similar to the Christians there, right? Right.

From here my founded alarm, because data in hand (and my data is always very reliable) is well known that no more than 30% of men, leaving the process of a motorway service station washes his hands.

cristodidio Yet it's free, I swear!

And if the girl asks you out of the pocket money is apart from the fact that you have washed or not. So I wonder, what drives the majority of the patrons to give up those 12 " cleaning? Delayed commitments? He does not believe in the value added of the soap? Dunno, this is not given to know right now.

But now to think how many hands you close in your life ... That's why I think we both rely on a fast Islamization of Europe. At least in motorway service area ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment