Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How Ot Calcuate Recurring Deposits

Bulletin of war

a period so nefarious I do not remember ... it's just since last Thursday (23/09/10) that I do not run, well 5 days of forced stop due to a sharp pain in his right knee. Sunday I had to do a 36 km long, but I ran about 2 km and then having to desist from dense. I do not understand, I did not make strange movements or trauma, but by Friday night the knee, (I am sorry to the inside left side just below the kneecap), prevents me from running and it hurts even to walk or simply stay in feet. It sounds like a serious matter, and all this in less than a month from Venice. I heard my doctor advised me to an MRI, I'll do as soon as possible to better understand what the hell happened, while I have the moral ground, even underground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment