Thursday, September 9, 2010

Congratulation Pregnancy

between a butterfly and a dog ....

guys we have on Sunday is my first test before the marathon in Venice, San Giorgio of the pole, see link http:/ / www.maratoninasulgraticolato.net/ and just need a saint I saw the state I'm in shape. I've trained well, a little guilt 'of the stifling heat of August, "forced" to go out during the hottest hours of the day, I could not do workouts with the right intensity and quality. Even the injuries, including a half-tonsillitis and pains continuous (buttock, calf) I have often plagued the last period, which is the most important. Then the results are not tangible, indeed, the opposite often happened, the mind also has launched an alarming signs of fatigue. Well, so to speak, as the premise is not bad, excuse the pun, what to expect from the race then? I honestly do not know, say an approximately 32 'to be optimistic, 1 31' ... we'll see.

A curiosity, you know what "traveling" a butterfly? A 4'35''I cross in training yesterday, we walked nearly 400 meters together ... and a dog, you know how to run a dog? My GPS to set a 3'45''and I was exhausted at his heels until I stopped abruptly, so the dog enjoyed watching me as if to say that all you can do? Here too the dogs tease me.
Hello guys, good races.
Fausto / Norge

0 comments:

Post a Comment