Friday, September 17, 2010

Stand Up Comedy Kid Plays With His Penis

When a head is EMPTY of belly

In almost all blogs of this platform, there is a curtain (I have to put here on the right side) in which they appear fixed readers.
It's actually a list of hypothetical than real, it is more like a blogger with whom you link exchanges to increase mutual visibility.

I think it is a function that has its own logic when it is contextualized and there is some sort of link between the two, otherwise it loses meaning.

's why when someone adds FACTORY I read a profile and his blog I try to do it forever.

In early August, I had added some Empty .
Click to get on his blog already started badly: "Note on the content Some readers of this blog have contacted Google because they believe that the blog content is questionable and blah .. bla .. bla "


I thought, here is the usual producer of erotic tales pecorecci. A kind inexplicably popular, with many more writers than readers, but so much so, never mind. I was wrong.


Empty raving in 94 post so far published is celebrating the success of anorexia on itself. With so much self-congratulatory note to the loss of each kilo, tips on how to take less and less calories, such as vomiting and other follies make no sense.

Honestly, the crap he writes are such that I have a suspicion that this is pure fantasy. Maybe just a pathetic attempt to sensationalize something that otherwise no one would bother to read. Summarizing: 'Na mmerda, in fact.


Oh, of course, write it here before I took the trouble to write it there in his house, on his blog I mean. But she did not take at all well, inviting me not to read it first and then sent directly to that country, claiming freedom of thought and writing and other amenities.

Concepts sacred and legitimate, but I think all were born to defend something different from his sick and dangerous apologies.


Why empty-Empty, if must guarantee freedom of thought, including the most crazy shit ... I like your there must be equally legitimate to challenge everywhere.

0 comments:

Post a Comment