Sunday, September 12, 2010

Does Punta Mean Tamil

The 32 km marathon in St. George

all garbage? No, indeed, it is by the poor performance that we learn more, but first things first, before all time: 1 32 '45''to my GPS, a 33'00''the official class and 32nd M40. The day was just wonderful, beautiful sunshine, but not too intrusive and a slight breeze helped many runners to push on the legs and do the time, on the fast track of St. George of Pertiche. My race was very strange, I knew not to be fit and honestly I did not expect any particular fastest time, but this morning, I was really good and I started off great, with an average rate for the first 10 at 4'09'', 41'29''in passing. All good, until the 13th km, from there I started feeling discomfort in his right foot first, discomfort / pain in his toe that just over a mile has become a real torture. I started off with new socks, big mistake, indeed, big, feet, "dancing" inside the shoe with each step, the pollicione, impact on the tip of the shoe, getting stabbing pains. The passage of 15 km (a 04 '33''4'18''average rate) decrease the rate of bad, I'm suffering like a dog, I think a thousand things, I would even retire, and I spend at least 50 people and run as a lame ... but I decide not to give up. At the end destination, battered, but overall I am satisfied with how I ran the first 15 miles, I felt fine and even, I felt that I could push a little '.
Venice is very close, but I do not care, I decided that I will run without thinking of the time, I enjoy it, racing is like going to school: there is always something to learn.
PS about school, good start to the school year all future runners

Fausto / Norge

0 comments:

Post a Comment