Sunday, January 23, 2011

Iit Chemistry - O.p. Aggarwal

Dem in Monteforte

I write with emotions still lives in my heart for this beautiful day that started early, woke up at 5.30 am, but time is not a problem, I really like the dawn when the traffic noises are absent and the air is fresh and pungent. At 6.20 arrives on time at my house, the starting point of all of our foray, Professor: Claudio ... the mythical Claudio, now has a great time, 1 32 '16''and the third category of M6. Shortly after arriving, and then Huseiyn Lino. OK, we're all here, we can start, our journey will take us a shining moon set in a dark sky and our relentless desire to play and run together. Once in Monteforte, there was already a steady stream of incredible people at 7.15 am, the adrenaline began to rise, held at bay only by the freezing temperatures. Having completed all the formalities that you know very well: withdrawal of the chip, delivery bags, etc., begins the ritual of change ... I love this time pre-race, I like to watch and listen to my neighbors for adventure, there was a guy from the air a bit 'sad, complaining because you are not trained well in recent times by the way, and began to draw up a countless series of ailments and illnesses, while in front of me was a boy, very young core and shorts, with the bold attitude of those who want coming, I'm not sure where, yet far, far away, and reiterated the need to train so that you have at least 5 times a week and then repeated uphill. Our world, I speak of the race, is truly a diverse world, of many colors, sounds, smells, tastes and emotions ... for someone who has never in his life, one could not explain this, even with a book of 2,000 pages.
Let's take a quick heating and I'm still, after all this time, once again on the grid ... excited and happy ... today was really a great day in every way ... a magical and powerful sun has dominated the hills, without ever being too intrusive.
strong party, despite countless people before me, 4'13''the first km, turn the legs and the pace does not seem too strong, I decided to take this average until at least one quarter miles, when the climb begins, my weakest point. Fact, arrive on time even the slope and the crisis, I could not better define my mood, because I feel my legs very experienced, I definitely "pulled" up too much and now it did not take his own, never mind, I decided to run for fun and not so angry, I start to walk and so on until the tenth km, which marks the end of the execution, walking and running at an average of 5'30''... but from the tenth km on, my race begins I throw myself down the hill, 3'40''average pace for 4 miles, yes, you read that right: 3'40''.
Arrive in Soave, on the sixteenth km ... do you remember the sausage eaten about a month ago at Christmas?! It was well done? Here, the sixteenth km I was pretty much a sausage I cooked boiled well, heavy legs and head in a world of trouble ... I stop to eat, walk for 500 meters, so damn wrong, I think, and go, move 'ste ass, I go back a glimmer of lucidity and pride and began to grind to a good pace, the Garmin tells me that the seventeenth km passes to 4'22'', 4'26''the eighteenth, now it's done, fly to Monteforte 38'30''and in a happy, despite the bad management of the race. Stefano Baldini at the finish line and I was congratulated and shook hands, has proved kind, he also did well to congratulate him.
My current form is far from optimal and are overweight by at least 5 kg, honestly I could not do better today, but it's fine, I know I'm training well and will come with time also the satisfaction level time trial. Now I want to enjoy it, I want to enjoy the beautiful day with my friends in a beautiful place like the hills of Monteforte.
Hello, good races.
Fausto / Norge

0 comments:

Post a Comment